I have a few quick questions for my followers today, regarding this blog.
I know that this month I haven’t been very good at following my posting everyday thing, but I’m hoping to work on that for next month. I’m hoping that some insight into why you follow me, what posts you like, etc, will help me figure out what I want to write about.
- do you like the layout?
- I changed the layout not long ago, from my current theme to what I thought was a more straightforward layout, but I soon changed back to this one. I like the block images as a front page, but I understand that for scrolling purposes when browsing a blog, that could be inconvenient. Thoughts?
- What kind of posts do you like?
- Book reviews, rambles about my anxiety and depression, life musings, political/educational stuff?
- What kind of posts would you like to see more of?
- More of the same, some new things? I’m open to delving into anything if I find it interesting and would love some new ideas.
- Do you have any comments?
- If you have any other general thoughts or comments, I’d love to hear some feedback! I’m not doing this blog as a business or anything like that, it’s just a personal side project to explore things I don’t know much about, and share the things that I love, but obviously, the more people who gain something from it, the better. So anything you have to say, please leave a comment!
I think that’s it… Like I said, anything you have to say, please let me know! I’d love to hear from you all